Tuesday 4 January 2011

Sunday 2 Jan Club Run

Three of us had a medium length easy ride in dry, still but cool conditions. We set out to Westfield, then Cottage Lane, lanes (where I was blnded by the sun and almost rode in to a horse!) to Goatham, back to Cripps Corner then Adams Lane to Northiam and the lane up Standen Hill to the north of Sandhurst. Tony King had not been out since the last bacon butty run in the snow and with Summerfields closed for refurbishment had not been spinning but by then was going better than me as I faded with the after effects of the bug. We decide to miss out on coffee as I struggled back past Bodiam. Chris Chapman rode strongly but patiently waited at the tops of hill as I faded badly on the way back to Hastings.

I aim to have a 10.00am meet Saturday 8 January for a bacon butty run, please text me if you want to know where we will meet, and aim to be at the Harrow on Sunday 9 January as usual at 9.00 to set out by 9.10am.

Chris Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment