Wednesday 2 March 2011

Freezing wind and double punctures

A great turn out tonight with 14 riders.With the wind chill factor it felt really cold, myself and several others had nearly decided not to go as the wind really was bitter. leading the field as usual was pete tadros, in fine form. With Pete there the pace seemed to be faster than usual. I got a puncture at the top of spooky hill and unfortunately my almost brand new pump (which had great reviews in the magazines)refused to pump up the new inner tube, luckily Ivan and paul came to my assistance on their way back, but I then had a another puncture and had to ring them up for help again. Many thanks to ivan and paul for their assistance in getting me back home otherewise I fear i would still be out there now in the howling wind .The pump is now in my rubbish bin at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment