Saturday 10 August 2013

Ride London 4/8


First of all a thanks to Jon Molton for getting the entries for this awesome ride.I am writing this Sat. am and I'm still buzzing from it.You can make it suit you, from a sight-seeing up market bacon butty/coffee shop run to an eye-balls out blast  for the line and everything in between.Along with every body else Ive got loads of memories of the day and the descent from Leith Hill on a great surface riding on what side of the road suited you was but one of them, but riding round Trafalgar Square under Nelson and through Admiralty Arch to finish on The Mall in front of those crowd was worth the entry fee alone.I hope to do it many more times  but with it being a ballot its not in my hands so thanks again to Jon for enabling me to do it once, a very special day.
Simon G


No comments:

Post a Comment