Thursday 30 July 2015

Malc C Is Raising Money For 'Children with cancer'Please Support Malc In His Fund raising efforts

Hi all

A few of you know that I am riding the Prudential Ride London this year.
Being unsuccessful in the ballot I was successful in getting a Charity place.
Please Support Malc In His Fund Raising Efforts
After deliberation I decided to ride for Children with Cancer. UK. I felt that who could be more deserving than young people facing such a difficult illness in such a vulnerable stage of their lives.
Please find the link to my charity page.

http:uk.virginmoneygiving.com/malcolmcarr1


All donations, large and small gratefully received. It helps the charity tax wise if you can gift aid it by adding your residential address.
If you are unhappy with electronic payments, please email me and I can see you with a hard copy sponsorship form the following w/end, 7th or 8th August.
Kind Regards

Malcolm C

No comments:

Post a Comment