Thursday 15 March 2012

Weds Chain 14/3- Matt Is Stirred Not Shaken



Much better turn out tonight with a good compliment of 21 riders. This included Pete Tadros who we haven't seen for a while. As usual Pete went off at the front right from the word go. Sean, Matt and Ivan were the only ones who could stay with him all the way out to Pevensey. After waiting for the lantern rouge to arrive we set off for the return. Pete set a blistering pace into a slight head wind, arriving into the outskirts of Bexhill, Pete was finally able to drop Ivan and Sean but despite trying as hard as he could Pete was not able to shake off Matt who has fantastic form this year. Both myself and Chris P suffered broken spokes due to the terrible road surface on part of Hebrand Walk (I will report to the council), this was a pity for me as I was on target to add another 0.1mph to my best average speed

S.C

No comments:

Post a Comment