Wednesday 9 February 2011

Social Friday 25 February 2011

I have booked the Cafe at 12 Claremont, Hastings (TN34 1HA) next to the Library for a gathering on Friday 25 February, 7.30pm for 8.00pm. It is £12 a head with a buffet meal so we can mingle and chat. They did us a really good spread two years ago with a good selection of savouries and a desert. Drinks are bought at the counter, the coffee is good and there is bottled beer etc.

At 9.00pm we will do the Trophies, which should not take too long, then we mingle further and finish before 10.00pm when some may go on elsewhere.

Many thanks for the replies to my e-mail of 26 January. I think we should be able to make it to at least 20 people to make it viable but I need all of you to jolly up your cycling pals and also get other halves along.

I need names and numbers confirmed, please drop me a line as soon as possible and ideally before Monday 14 February. If we only get to 16 or so we may well just have an Indian as we did last year since there is a minimum charge for use of the Cafe.

Chris Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment