Saturday 15 February 2014

12/2 HSLCC Weds Chaingang: More Ways Of Brutal!

Even windier on the chaingang than last week!
Thankfully the shingle and water feature were gone from Harebrand Walk.
The Mad Bastards lined up again in Bexhill for one more heroic effort; me, Barney, Trevor, Swavek and Stuard Hodd.  Bianchi is being repaired after last weeks adventures so it was Cro-Moly for me.  No doubt (!) it was the extra weight that made it so difficult to hang on to that last wheel and I was dropped twice, St. Stuart of Hodd waited to shepherd me back to the flock the first time and the second time dropped back so we could ride together to the turn.   Blessings be upon him.
Swavek and I felt totally beat up after getting back to Eastbourne so judged it to be an excellent training ride.

Tom Norris

No comments:

Post a Comment