Saturday 11 December 2010

December 30 hack bike ride

The next hack bike ride is Thursday dec 30

This will be a ride to brighton (kemp town) where we will go for something to eat before more drinks and the train ride home.

You will need to take a lock with you and good lights. You will need a change of clothes in a a back pack

I will plan the route. I am torn between a ride along the coast or a ride inland.

It would be good to do the ride along the coast as its a bit milder and we havent done it for a few years and it will take us straight into kemp town, on the other hand the ride inland goes through lewes and passes the wonderful half moon inn just before the fabulous climb up Ditchling beacon before the long descent down to Brighton

I will leave it up to you which ride we do (whichever gets most votes)
email me your choice- coast route or inland route


I will check the weather two days before. if the weather forecast is bad, I will cancel the ride there and then. if the forecast turns out to be wrong, thats too bad, i think its better for everyone to know for sure whether its off or on.

steve

No comments:

Post a Comment