Thursday 9 February 2012

Four Gnarly Ice-meisters - Chaingang 8th Feb 2012

Simon Grogan writes:

"I nearly turned back home, no blog-meister and Charlie had gloves on, yes it was that cold. Just the 4 of us fancied it last night, Charlie, a new chain-ganger Nathan from Nottingham and a brace of gnarly old Simons.We thought stick together and observe sub-zero riding conditions, if your fingers are turning black you don't have to do a turn on the front and kept  it steady on the main roads to Pevensey rdbt. a good pace with all doin turns, roads dry(with icy edges)and a good ride. Simon N and I were given some inside info on Charlie's impressive improvement "I ride once a week and I've got a lot of stairs in my house"  Sports science eat your heart out ! Hope to see you next week, Simon."

1 comment:

  1. Well done lads! Roads were wet all day on the hill where I live so didn't fancy risk of black ice. Anyone got a spare turbo, know a spinning class?
    Alright - better do some stair sessions then.

    ReplyDelete